Built for extreme multi-lazies, repeating and switching directions, “locked in” reverse insanes, the Fearless has a way of waiting for the pilot, giving you more time to finesse through tricks and low ground work, but has enough sail to provide more than sufficient speed and accelleration when you need it.
If you are interested in one of these kites, please reach me either by phone or by email
Lam Hoac and Adrian Flanagan, flying pairs with the Fearless at Clover Point in Victoria, BC
• Colored trim around applique
• Competition nose
• Leading edge covered
• YoYo stoppers
• Weights included for tricks
• 90 1/2″ wingspan
• 35″ height
• 7 Oz/192 grams (SUL) – Wind Range: 1-10 mph
• 10.8 Oz/305 grams – Wind Range: 3-20 mph
• 11.3 Oz/315 grams – Wind Range: 4-30 mph
* Icarex PC31 .60 Oz. Polyester fabric.
Fearless being flown by Lam Hoac, 2007 in California
Photography by Steve Smith